This post may contain affiliate links, by clicking on these links I may earn a small fee to help support my coffee habit, at no cost to you of course.
If you follow me on social media than you know I started a new vitamin regiment. It’s only been a week and the vitamins have already added a boost to my energy level and cleared up my complexion. I couldn’t be more happy or excited by the results so far. I swear I’ve tried every face wash, scrub and even Proactive and nothing cleared up my complexion as well or as quickly as these vitamins. I wish I would have discovered these years ago!
They have been a game changer when it comes to taking care of myself so I can be the best mom possible for my kids.
I want to share with you all 5 reasons to love Care/Of Vitamins. I’m sure I could list a lot more than 5, but we’ll start there for now.
1. Simple: Setting up your monthly subscription to Care/Of Vitamins is so simple! All you do is go to their website, take a quick quiz about your lifestyle and eating habits and they will put together your pack 5 made specifically to meet your needs. A 30 day supply of vitamins is shipped straight to your home. It also comes in a great little dispenser box that you can keep displayed so you don’t forget to take your daily vitamins. I keep mine right next to my coffee maker because we all know that’s something I don’t go a day without using.
2. Quality Ingredients: Care/Of does not take vitamins lightly, they’ve done a significant amount of research on all of their products all over the world. They choose nothing but the best and finest ingredients and aren’t afraid to tell you exactly where they came from, how it was processed, and all the benefits it will provide for you. They use gentle solvents to retain the integrity of the nutrients in all of their vitamins and supplements. I don’t know about you, but I was pretty clueless when it came to supplements before signing up with Care/Of, but fear not, they give you a complete breakdown of every pill in your pack as well as let you adjust the dosage as you’d like.
3. Personalized: The thought that a multi-vitamin could be equally beneficial to any adult taking it is just silly. We all have different lifestyles, eating habits and different goals in life. The best part about Care/Of in my opinion is that they take the time to find out about you and your personal needs. Your pack 5 will be specifically designed to help you in the areas you need it most. My pack includes 2 Fish Oil pills, due to the fact that my husband refuses to eat seafood and therefore I rarely eat it. When you receive your personalized box in the mail it comes with everything you need to know about the vitamins in your pack, including a key with pictures to identify each pill and supplement facts, that slide directly into the back of your dispenser so you always have them on hand.
4. Affordable: The prices of your vitamins are even better than if you were to purchase them individually in stores, not to mention some of the vitamins you probably can’t find in regular stores. There is free shipping on all orders over $20 and you can set your account up to automatically send you your next month so you don’t have to remember yourself.
5. You deserve it!: Taking daily vitamins will improve your overall health. They are extremely important and your body uses them to help function properly. After I had my boys back to back I was so busy running around trying to manage to keep up with two under two that my personal health suffered. I lost a ton of weight after my second son was born and even more when I stopped breastfeeding him. I fell back down to a weight I haven’t been since high school and that was my wake up call to take care of myself again. It’s too easy to get caught up in meeting the needs of your children constantly, especially if you are a stay at home mom like me and don’t really get breaks from your kids. I started drinking green protein smoothies and taking my Care/Of vitamins daily and I already feel like I am on the right track to getting myself healthy again. You deserve to take care of yourself too. A healthy/happy Mama is much more capable of giving her babies the love and guidance they need.
To take the quiz and learn more about Care/Of vitamins click here.
I’m happy to announce I am now offering my readers 50% off their first purchase of Care/Of Vitamins. Use code CHAOS50 at checkout!