It’s been an eventful Saturday around here. Filled with errands, a birthday party and a minor meltdown or two (luckily today they weren’t mine).
After everything I’m exhausted but I’m still sticking to my challenge. So let’s get right to it, Day 6!
- Stretch deep glutes and groin
- Stimulate the internal organs
- Help with urinary disorders
- Alleviate sciatic pain
- Begin in Downward Dog position.
- Raise your right leg and slide it forward to the back of your right wrist.
- Angle your right shin under your torso and bring your right foot in front of your left knee.
- Slide your left leg behind you and straighten it bringing your thigh to the floor. Make sure your leg is lined straight behind you.
- Lower your right buttock to the floor and place your right heel in front of your left hip.
- Place your hands on either side of your legs and inhale while rising up on your fingertips.
- Exhale and lower your torso over your right leg. Hold this pose for 4-5 breaths.
- Rise up and bring your back into Downward facing dog and repeat with the left leg.