It’s the end of week one and officially day 7 of my yoga pose challenge. If you’ve been following along I hope I’ve helped you to relieve some of your stress from day to day and you’ve learned something new.
In my family, Sunday is usually a day of rest. Time to catch up on family time and lounge around for half the day in our pajamas with out feeling guilty about it. (Okay so maybe I do that with my boys some days during the week too).
After a long week of kids, chores, meals, and what ever else your week consists of I have just the pose for you….Corpse Pose.
- Relaxes the entire body
- Gives you space to absorb the benefits of practicing yoga
How to do it:
- Lie face up, separating your legs and letting your feet splay apart.
- Place your arms along your sides with palms facing up.
- Close your eyes and relax.
- Yep, it’s just that simple. After long week of motherhood you deserve a break today.
This pose is so simple even my boys love doing it. Personally I wish they laid that still more often.