We are officially one third of the way through the Yoga Pose Challenge!
The weather isn’t looking so hot today so I’m stuck inside with the beasts but still managing to get in my yoga.
Today’s pose is Seated Forward Bend.
- Stretches the spine, shoulders and hamstrings.
- Calms the brain and helps eliminate stress and mild depression.
- Soothes anxiety and headaches.
- Improves digestion.
- Stimulates liver, kidneys, ovaries and uterus.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause and menstrual discomfort.
For more information, including how to do Seated Forward Bend visit YogaJournal.com.
And now to celebrate hump day with a little behind the scenes dance party!