Happy Memorial Day!
Today is also my husband’s birthday, so we spent the day relaxing in the backyard with our kids enjoying the sunshine. We got the boys a small pool and they had a blast between that and their beach ball sprinkler. If you follow me on Instagram you can see how much fun they had.
I did manage to make time, before the boys destroyed the yard, for the challenge. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to get a great picture considering the grass needs to be mowed and I wasn’t wearing the best shirt for showing off this pose. But, this is what I got so I’m rolling with it.
Day 15 Bridge Pose
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps alleviate stress and mild depression
- Calms your brain and central nervous system
- Strengthens your back, buttocks, and hamstrings
- Stretches the chest, neck, spine, and hips
- Can improve digestion
- Energizes the body
For more information including how to do Bridge Pose check out YogaJournal.com