Tuesday’s are usually pretty hectic around here. I try to schedule as many appointments as we can on them and Mikey started going to speech therapy every week last month.
Speech is in the afternoon, so we checked out a new park nearby and I thought I’d try to get Day 16 of the challenge done while they ate their lunch and played.
Of course things always don’t go exactly as planned, for example me getting whacked in the face with a stick during this video. But I do believe making time for yoga everyday has really helped me find an inner peace while going about day to day life with my two little crazy nuggets.
So let’s get to it. Today’s pose is Triangle.
- Provides a deep stretch for your hamstrings, groin and hips.
- Opens chest and shoulders.
- Can relieve lower back pain.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Strengthens your thighs, hips and back.
- Tones your knees and ankles.