We’ve made it to the weekend once again and Day 19 of the challenge.
It was a gorgeous day outside so I took advantage and did my yoga outside. Today my focus was Tree Pose.
This is definitely a more difficult pose, as it requires a great deal of balance and focus.
- Improves your sense of balance.
- Strengthens the chest and shoulders.
- Strengthens thighs, calves, ankles and your spine.
- Strengthens groin and inner thighs.
- Helps to relieve sciatica.
For more information on Tree Pose, including how to do it, visit YogaJournal.com.
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!
We haven’t decided what we’re going to do yet but to follow along on the chaos be sure to follow @chaosinmommyhood