Two awards in one month! Crazy I know! I can hardly believe it myself.
First of all I want to send a HUGE thank you to TheSaltyMamas for nominating me for the Liebster Award. If you haven’t checked out their blog yet you totally should! It’s full of real-life mom moments and plenty of laughs. Because I think we can all admit, the chaos of motherhood can make us all a bit salty from time to time.
Their questions for me:
1. What’s one thing about parenting that makes you salty?
The whining…I knew kids whined but I was not prepared for the amount of whining two boys under 3 could unleash on me in one day.
2. What’s the sweetest thing your kid has done recently?
While on vacation in Florida I was able to leave the boys with their Grandma for a night and sneak away to my future sister-in-law’s bachelorette party. (A much-needed escape). When I got back the next day the boys were already asleep in the king sized bed we were sharing for the week. I climbed in bed and fell right asleep and woke up to my 2-year-old, Tucker, petting my face and saying “Mommy, you’re home! Missed you, Mommy.” Probably the sweetest moment I’ve had with him. Wish I could wake up to that every day.
3. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure TV show?
This is a tough one, but the show I look forward to every season and have yet to miss an episode is The Walking Dead.
4. Would you rather have free Starbucks for life or free trips to Target for a year?
Target! I don’t mind buying my coffee in a box and I could get a whole lot of shopping done in a year.
5. What’s your dream date night?
A nice quiet dinner, preferably somewhere Italian, followed by a scary movie in a theater with no teenagers insight followed by a long walk on the beach. 🌊 A bit cliche I know, but I can’t help it.
6. What’s the worst parenting advice you’ve ever gotten?
That breastfeeding was selfish because I was the only one that could feed my baby.
7. What is your favorite little luxury (or MicroLuxury, as we like to call them)?
Pedicures. I never have the chance to get them anymore but when I do I enjoy every second.
8. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I’d want to fly.
9. What is your favorite restaurant to go to with your kids?
At this point, I’ve got to go with Chic-fil-a! Meals my boys are guaranteed to eat and a play Place to let them burn all their crazy energy off in. It’s a win-win!
10. What advice would you give someone just starting out in the world of blogging?
Just keep writing and don’t give up. It takes time to really get yourself out there. Also, find your Tribe! Support from other bloggers is an amazing gift to have.
If you wonderful ladies would like to accept this nomination, it’s your turn to write a Liebster Award 2017 blog post.
In your post, please follow these simple Liebster Award rules:
• Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award (That’s me!)
• Link back to the blogger who awarded you (ChaosinMommyhood.com)
• Upload the award to your blog. It can be done as a blog or on the sidebar.
• Answer the questions you have been asked. (Scroll down)
• Nominate 5 blogs with followers less than 200 followers that you believe deserve to receive the award. If you feel others deserve the award, then you are welcome to nominate more.
• Notify the nominated bloggers so that they can accept the award. Bloggers can be nominated more than once, giving their readers more chances to learn more about them.
- What helps you manage the chaos of everyday life with littles?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written to date?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
- Do you prefer to travel by plane or car?
- Where’s your favorite place to visit?
- What do you do to unwind after a long day?
- Would you rather spend a week on the beach or in the mountains?
- What is your all-time favorite movie?
- What is your favorite part of being a mom?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?